Valentina-Net Framework

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Nov 9 07:19:54 CST 2011

On 11/9/11 12:20 PM, "Thomas Flemming" <tf at qvgps.com> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

>> Well, you can use some our older buld which support yet 3.x
>
> are you kidding? :)
>
> I'm still using 4.6,

I understand ... But you could see we also now in choice
    if to use older xcode versions to continue support older OS
    or switch to newer...

----
And problem is with NET, that Visual 2010  just do not provide support of
NET 3.x .. Even to link against it ...

I remember we have spend many time reading inet about this ...

> but somehow it would be nice to participate from your
> further development...

:-)  MS and Apple also want push us and you
        to Visual 2010,  xcode 4, ...

Btw, that free license for vserver can be used with VServer 4.6 also.