Valentina-Net Framework

Thomas Flemming tf at qvgps.com
Wed Nov 9 04:04:59 CST 2011

Hi,

I just realized, that Valentina-Net 4.9 is requiring .Net4.
So I assume, Valentina-Net 5 will also require .net4?

I'm still using Visual Studio 2008, which doesn't support .net4, only .net3.5

This means, I need to upgrade to VS2010 just to continue with Valentina?

The next problem is, that we have lots of customers still using Win XP, which
doesn't contain .Net4. There is an additional download from MS to install
.Net4 on Xp, but we are not really in the mood to support this for our customers.

Is there any specific reason, why you need to use .Net4?
Can't you offer a version based on .Net3.5?

Regards,
Tom

--
**   Flemming Software Development CC