[ANN] Paradigma makes Vserver Office /5 (DB+REPORTS) to be FREE

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Nov 8 10:59:36 CST 2011

On 08.11.2011, at 14:53, XL-Dennis Consulting wrote:

- Last year when I was a newbie I had difficulties to understand the
various products You offer. The information regarding the different
products must be simplified.

I think I asked a long time ago what the difference between Office Server
and Embedded Server was, but I always forget. I can deploy solutions with
Embedded and use Office for internal solutions, correct? If yes, then the
names are still confusing.

Yes, that is true. The product line up is going to simplify a bit over the
next few months so its going to be much easier.

- Wiki documentation must be completed. As it is now it gives the

wrong signal...

Pretty, pretty please again and again: The documentation is awful. I don't
know why but the parts that are written by russian native speakers are very
difficult to understand. Fill words are missing, the sentence structure is
odd and the content is like a slap in the face.

I have been experimenting with a "Stackoverflow" like Q&A module that should
be coming along in a major site overhaul we have planned.

I think Ruslan may jump in and say "but they are Ukranian native speakers,
not Russian speakers!!!!!" :-) That's something on our plate to improve -
actual language and process. I think its something we will be able to
structurally improve in Q1.
Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President