[ANN] Paradigma makes Vserver Office /5 (DB+REPORTS) to be FREE

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Nov 8 09:55:42 CST 2011

I think this is a great idea. At the very least I'd like to see everyone on
LiveCode choose Valentina before they choose any other database.

"- Consider a public web based Q&A forum, it makes it possible for
potential customers to scan it and see some activity."

The Q&A forum will come up all the time in Google searches just like the
other ones come up when you search for "how to make a SQL join" etc. This
is a great idea.

Also make a simple PDF documentation again that people can download and
print. One with all the common SQL. And one for each platform (Livecode,
director etc).

I'm very glad as Valentina can be so great!

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com