Inappropriate warning log generation

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Thu Nov 3 20:20:25 CDT 2011

On 03.11.2011 at 9:35 Uhr -0400 jda apparently wrote:
>Thanks for telling me. I see no functional difference between that
>and what I'm doing, however -- I'm issuing the SET command after a
>db has been created with new but not opened. Note that for the most
>part warning are not being written for me, either. But it *does*
>happen sometimes, I've seen it and my users are reporting it.
>
>Ivan? Ruslan?

I am watching this from trenches but I wonder whether your problem is
with suppressing the warning or with Valentina issuing some warning
despite being told not to do so ( or both).

In other words, are you saying that without suppressing the warnings,
you get lots of warnings in the log file but after suppressing you
still get some?

Robert