Inappropriate warning log generation

jda jda at his.com
Wed Nov 2 08:21:54 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

I have turned of warnings, and yet some of my users are reporting the
creation of Valentina warning logs (in a VLogs folder) in their
Applications folder when they run my app.

Here is an example:

This log contains warnings from Valentina engine.
This log is useful during development and debugging.
To disable it for RELEASE, just after Valentina.Init() do
Valentina.SqlQuery(  "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE" );
20111025_072152 : IncreaseMapSize : SegmentMap size = 24

Here's an example of what I'm doing

myDatabase = new MyAppDatabase
call myDatabase.SQLExecute("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE")

Jon