Problem building V4RB on new Mac

jda jda at his.com
Sun May 22 12:21:24 CDT 2011

Thanks for the answer Trausti, but I did reinstall Valentina (4.8.1, see op). And for what it's worth, the build app after running the VScripts is identical in size (bytes) as the app I build on my old machine (and the vcomponents folder is in the app bundle). Yet I get this error. I thought it might be a permissions problem, but I changed permission to RW for the app and its contents, still got the error when I ran it on a machine in which Valentina was not installed.

Jon