Problem building V4RB on new Mac

jda jda at his.com
Sat May 21 14:38:12 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

I have a new Mac and migrated my old Mac contents to it. Then I installed Valentina 4.8.1 on the new Mac. I run the Valentina installation script on a new build (made with V4RB). The app runs on my Mac. But if I take it to a machine that doesn't have Valentina installed, on launch I get a long Runtime Error that ends with

Failure Message: can't find plugin method Valentina.DebugLevel (Assigns inLevel as integer)

Can you or anyone else guess what the problem is?

Thanks,

Jon