how hard it is to setup the Valentina Server?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon May 16 01:48:23 CDT 2011

On 5/16/11 6:48 AM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <barrysum at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just want to know how hard it is to setup the Valentina Server.
>
> Can I set it up on my home pc network?

Yes of course.

Even for single localhost.

Install is as easy as double click on installer and few clicks NEXT button.

May be you will need yet download from our SITE/DOWNLOAD/DEMO
A fresh demo license and drop it into folder
    vserver/licenses

If any troubles in Wiki / vserver section you can find many FAQs tips, docs,
install step by step with pictures and even movie as I remember.