SV: [V4RB] FileStorm corrupting Valentina DB -- more

XL-Dennis Consulting consult at xldennis.com
Sun May 15 11:11:50 CDT 2011

Bill,

FWIW, have You checked that the targeting machine has the prerequisites to install and
run the solution? If You replace Your present DB with a simple small DB and then test
it what is the outcome? If You temporarily remove the database You use from Your
developing machine and then run the installer on it what will the outcome be?

Kind regards,
Dennis