Omegabundle for LiveCode: Offer Ends Soon

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 14 22:41:59 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Yes, Scott was very attentive when I had questions about those tools.
Scott has very impressive graphics on his website as well.
One of the many reasons I purchased OmegaBundle.

Also, once I purchased the OmegaBundle,
I received a membership to the LiveCode Summer Academy.
7 webinar lessons for LiveCode beginners.
Recorded for later review.

And also access to videos recorded at LiveCode 2011 conference.

Which, for me, both adding up to another $500 value over and above the
saving from my original purchase of OmegaBundle.

I'm very impress that there's just so much value in this bundle.

All my best,
     Barry G. Sumpter