RunRev Application With Valentina Database

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 12 17:03:24 CDT 2011

Hi Warren,

Yes, the vshared_release_x86.dll is needed with a number of other files.
There should be a distribution folder included with the install.
Look for vshared_release_x86.dll on you HD.
You find with it a number of other files and folder to include.

On WinXP Mine was under C:\Program Files\Paradigma
Software\VComponents_Win_VC

Hth