Valentina Shockewave

Tonigs, Nils ntonigs at ukaachen.de
Tue May 10 07:04:18 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

i had build an shockwave application with v4md adk version 4.8.1 .

at one point the shockwave-player crash.

I determined that the version of the valentine-shockwave-xtra I had download for your website is not the same of the adk. The file attributes show to me version 4.3

My next step was to copy the v4md.x32 xtra from the director11 directory /Configuration/Xtras/v4md to the adobe/shockwave player 11/xtras/download/paradigmasoftware/v4md and named it V4MD_SW.x32 .

And suddenly my shockwave app run without problems.

On mac it has the same behaviour. But the xtra and the valentina shockwave has the same version 3.5 .

Is it possible that both valentine shockwave file (version 4.8.1 from 2010-12-14) you distribute not really the same as version from adk?

Please help!

Best regards,

Nils Tonigs

Audiovisuelles Medienzentrum