SV: SV: SV: V4RB.rbx

XL-Dennis GMail xldennis at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:10:00 CDT 2011

Ruzlan,

OK, maybe it's a stupid questions but why does these commands exist in the first place?
I found the PDF file, "Valentina 4 for REALBasic Reference", and it seems to be  a
relevant documentation. So far I'm very impressed with Valentina DB, including the
tools that are shipped with it. But I must admit that I have real issues to navigate
through the wiki and other kind of documentation.

Thanks,
Dennis (and not Denis)