AW: AW: AW: VDataBase_CreateForeignKeyLink() - fault in Wiki?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 22 08:16:13 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,
yes, I was also using the pdf and on page 41 you have the example:
put VDataBase_CreateForeignKeyLink(dbRef,"PersonPhone",tblPerson.fldID,
tblPhone.PersonPtr ) into linkRef
which shows (the same as in the wiki) the wrong syntax with table and field
names and not with references like this:
put VDataBase_CreateForeignKeyLink(dbRef,"PersonPhone", IDRef, PtrRef ) into
linkRef

thanks
Tiemo

Auftrag