AW: AW: How to add multiple flags with createField?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Mar 18 07:29:26 CDT 2011

Hi Ivan,

put VDataBase_CreateForeignKeyLink(gDBRef, "link_begriff_rubrik",
begriff.begriff_ID, rubrik.begriff_ID ) into glinkRef

the log says: ERROR: Wrong ref for "inKeyFieldRef"

I have created the table and KeyField before, like:

put VDatabase_CreateTable(gDBRef, "begriff") into tblRef

get VTable_CreateShortField(tblRef, "begriff_ID", "fIndexed, fUnique")

Am I missing a primary key? I f yes, how to create? There is no field flag
for primary key. Obviously I am missing again something

Btw. Creating the same link in VStudio works without anything else

Thanks

Tiemo

Please check your V4REV..log first - what is there for
VDataBase_CreateForeignKeyLink?

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc