RealStudio Web Edition Error

Andrew Dempsey andrew at andrewdempsey.com
Thu Mar 17 13:32:16 CDT 2011

Does the Valentina plugin for Realstudio work with the Web Edition?

I created a simple application for Linux to test the connection.  When I tried to run it on the server from a cgi script, the web app refused the connection.  I tried manually running the daemon from a shell session, and I got the following error:

Runtime Error
Please report what caused this error along with the information below.
../Common/plugin.cpp: 7450
Failure Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
can't find plugin method Valentina.Init( CacheSize as integer, inMacSN as string = "", inWinSN as string = "", inUnixSN as string = "" )

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Dempsey