Stop Valentina Server via cmd or Code

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Mar 9 14:29:45 CST 2011

On 3/9/11 8:56 PM, "Harald Schlager" <harald.schlager at glyps.com> wrote:

Hi Harald,

> I can start an embedded server with C:\....\VServer_embedded.exe -d

So we talking about WIN

WIKI have info about how start stop services:

VServer Switches

In the script file you can see calls of VServer_Office.exe with switches -i,
-s, -r. This switches do mean:

-i - This registers Server as service. If you open control panel services
you will be able to see your service. This operation should be made just
once.

-s - This starts Server as service. There is no need to restart computer.

-r - This unregisters the Server from the services.

Note, that -d   is debug mode.
  when vserver starts in console window.

> is there also a command for stopping the server via cmd-line or RB-Code ?

In V4RB  class Vserver has Stop method.