VDouble.GetString return formatted string 15 char long

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Tue Jun 14 08:07:23 CDT 2011

Can I set it using class-way coding style or is it not in the ADK at all
(what a pity then) ?
Something like :
    MyDoubleField = new Vdouble("fldDouble", 5, 2)

Mmmh, no, the constructor is Vdouble(inName, inFlag, inMethod).

Or is it only when I create the field using SQL way coding style ?
As I understand, I cannot change it with an SQLExecute command ?
Is it true ?

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin