Destroyed database

Thomas Flemming tf at qvgps.com
Mon Jul 25 04:14:29 CDT 2011

Hi,

recently a customer of us just wanted to create a new table in an existing
database.
Unfortunally this ended up in an exception in vnet and after restart of our
software the database couldn't be read anymore.

This is the database (just unpack and rename to *.vdb).
http://data.d63500.de/kohjinsha.7z
Even Vstudio is crashing immidiatly when trying to open this one.

The customer has a buckup, so no data is lost, but I would like to know, what
happened here and if there is a chance to avoid such things in the future?

Regards,
Tom

--
**   Flemming Software Development CC