Reports tool for REALbasic

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Jan 23 09:40:23 CST 2011

Hi Helge,

> Hi, I seem not to find the report tool for download?
>
> Also, do you have a report tool for realbasic?
>
> cheers helge

You should design Valentina Project (vsp) with set of Valentina Reports
using Report Editor GUI tool of VStudio PRO

Then you can use that .vsp in your RB application runtime, to produce
reports.

Also you can put .vsp under Valentina Server then any Valentina client
around VSERVER will be able ask it to produce report as e.g.PDF or JPG and
return back...