dll not found on win, V4RB

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Jan 23 09:19:33 CST 2011

On 1/23/11 4:51 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

Hi Christian,

> when I launch on Win Seven RS 2010R5 and only after install V4RB 4.8, I have
> at launch system alert :
> MSVCP100.dll not found
> If I put off V4RB, I don't have problem (but I haven't Valentina)
>
> I reinstall V4RB, but problem is always present.

Yes, sorry. Fixed in SVN,
Next build will have tha

For now,  FIX is easy

AFTER INTALL GO TO

    Program Files (x86)/Paradigma Software/V4RB/

            << here 4 dlls with  ICU  in name
            and 2 dlls  MSCRT10.0dddddddd

MOVE them into

    Program Files (x86)/Paradigma Software/vcomponents_win_vc

Then restart  REALbasic.  Should not be error-dialogs about missing dlls