Database Flush Command not working

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Sat Jan 22 04:46:25 CST 2011

On 1/22/2011 12:05 AM, william humphrey wrote:
> I did the show properties. The flusheachdatachanges is "1". That's
> nice feature show properties. I can see the version of my server there
> too.
>
> So I'm back to needing a way to be sure the database changes are saved
> from within livecode since the flush setting in vserver is not doing
> the job.

No idea. It works for me and others.
You may try following.
Just using vStudio create some simple table and add a couple of records
then kill vServer. Next start you must see that records.
Does it work for you?

Actually there is no difference - what the client is - vStudio or
LiveCode's ADK.
One more thing you can do clarify this issue - set VerboseLevel to 3,
start vServer,
run your app and kill vserver in the middle. And send me vServer log.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database