Database Flush Command not working

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Jan 21 08:21:46 CST 2011

On 1/21/2011 4:11 PM, william humphrey wrote:
> They all look like this only with different SQL - everything works
> fine except flush does not occur until I close the database. I would
> put a flush command in here after every write command throughout if I
> knew how to do it (although it shouldn't be necessary because of
> "flush after any data modification"
>
> Let me know what you suggest.

Ok, make sure that your vserver really set FlushEachDataChanges to 1.
You may do it in different ways. For example
Run vstudio and connect to your vServer.
Run "SHOW PROPERTIES OF SERVER" in the SQL editor and find
FlushEachDataChanges  there.
I bet it is not set to 1 for some reason.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database