Database Flush Command not working

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jan 20 18:49:02 CST 2011

I have my vServer init

; 1 - Flush after any data modification.
; 0 - Default value - no flushing.
FlushEachDataChanges=1

set to write the data after every change. Is there any way to check this in
the logs or using livecode? I'm certain it is not working because if I have
a crash in livecode then all the data which was made before the last proper
shut-down is lost.

Since this is not working and there is no way to test it (conjecture) can
someone give me sample livecode database flush commands so that I can force
it to work? I looked in the WIKI already.