Director ADK windows XP - valentina file locations?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Jan 13 11:31:49 CST 2011

On 1/13/11 7:23 PM, "julian at hypo.io" <julian at hypo.io> wrote:

Hi Julian,

It seems today many Director developers have decide jump to Valentina :-)

> I am using the director adk and having wierd problems on XP after opening
> and closing valnetina 10+ times.
>
> CVista and 7 are completely fine.

Ok, so WIN XP only problem.

> When I remove the app and reinstall, I am having the same problems on
> those machines so I suspect there are valentina files somewhere else on
> the system.
>
> Can anyone give me a list of locations where v4md unpacks files to?

I have not catch very much, how files related to 10 times open close...

Anyway, if you ask about how to prepare V4MD application for DEPLOYMENT,
then exists page in our WIKI:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4m
d:manual:deployment:win>