Creating a database not in the embedded server's folder

Chris Jones cjones at daz3d.com
Sun Feb 27 16:14:19 CST 2011

You do support absolute paths in the embed server, I discovered Friday.
Your register database function on your I_Server works when supplied an
absolute path.  The only problem I've run into is that the db must already
exist before its registered.  I can do this with the local function calls
but it requires me to call both ValentinaInit() and ValentinaInitC() and
both respective close methods.  I was just wondering if there was a more
elegant way to do this.