Valentine's Day Special Offer and News: Save 40% on Reports Upgrades, Reports for SQLite News

Till Bandi tbandi at swissonline.ch
Tue Feb 15 03:27:43 CST 2011

Dear Lynn

I'd like to profit from the offer but I guess I would have to upgrade my (not yet used) ADK but I don't see an option to do this - and I am a little confused because of all the different Versions and possibilities. It seems to me that I always land in a version without discount.

Can you help me?

Till Bandi