Valentina Server + V4MD, 4.7, big problem

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Fri Feb 11 09:27:12 CST 2011

Hello,

I have embedded server with 250 connections.
This server is on VPN (checkpoint) and local Network

I have a request "select * from table" in Director and the size of all records = 7 MO

On local Networks, I have my cursor and my list of records in short time (< 1 minute)
Same server BUT on VPN, same movie, same operation, same PC, take 4 H 45 minutes... (0.4 ko/sec)
After this long time, I have my data, but 4H45 is a problem !!

Cache of Valentina is 64 MO (V4MD)

Have you a limit for cursor size when we are on VPN + V4MD + VServer ?

br
Christian