SV: Book(s)?

XL-Dennis Consulting consult at xldennis.com
Fri Feb 4 14:29:59 CST 2011

Thanks for the input I will check it!

The publisher I mentioned in the first post seems to be *very* odd:
I also found this blog entry:
http://www.realtimerendering.com/blog/best-book-title-ever-period/

Kind regards,
Dennis Wallentin
Microsoft Excel MVP
XL-Dennis Blog about .NET & VSTO & Excel:
http://xldennis.wordpress.com/

XL-Dennis Excel Consulting:
http://www.excelkb.com/index.htm