Hard crashes with DataGrid loading data from VServer

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue Dec 27 11:20:41 CST 2011

I'm using old code from one of your examples

    'connect to a database server, Init Valentina as client to VServer
    Valentina.InitClient()
    'Create connection to server
    theDatabaseConnection = new VConnection(Host, Login, Password, Port)
    'Enable SSL if it was set
    if SSL_Enable then TheDatabaseConnection.UseSSL()
    'Open connection
    theDatabaseConnection.Open()
    'create database instance
    theDatabase =  new VDataBase(theDatabaseConnection)

Should I use both init and initclient? I thought only 1 of 2 should be used. I'll try tomorrow to make some example.

Should I
On 27.12.2011, at 17:45, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Please make sure that you have
>
>    Valentina.Init( 10.1024 * 1024 )   -- any cache size you want
>    Valentina.InitClient()
>

> For V4RB its important to init engine also because V4RB uses ICU currently

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals