Hard crashes with DataGrid loading data from VServer

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue Dec 27 08:43:05 CST 2011

Björn told me that this may be caused by incorrectly set encodings. When I look at the data loaded just before the crash I can see in the debugger an UTF8 question mark instead of umlaut o. How do I give this string proper utf8 encoding? A simple define encoding didn't help at all.

The database has been created locally and I just moved the file to the server location. Shouldn't I have done this?

On 27.12.2011, at 11:33, Beatrix Willius wrote:

> Do I need to handle data from VServer differently from Valentina local? The reason I'm asking is because I'm getting hard crashes when loading data from VServer instead of Valentina local.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals