Wiki

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Dec 18 03:14:04 CST 2011

On 12/18/11 2:34 AM, "XL-Dennis Consulting" <consult at xldennis.com> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

> Ruslan,
>
> Start here:
> http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:features:adk:vodbc
> <http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:features:adk:vodbc
> >

> At the bottom of the page You have a link About Valentina and ODBC that gives
> the error message the page does not exist
>
> BTW, is it OK to mail to the list or is it any other route I must follow?

Yes I think this is okay.
We all are interested in improvements.

And if all will see that somebody send note,
and we fix that ASAP this looks positive I think,
In contrast to companies which not respond to
user reports for weeks and months

----
Another way - report into mantis.
We have in menu section  Docs  exactly for such  "bug reports".

But you can choose whatever is faster for you.