Wiki

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 18:54:01 CST 2011

I was just thinking about these 'missing' pages.

Ruslan, can your wiki technology provide you with a list of all the
'missing' pages?  If not, it might be possible to get a google search
to return those pages.

Am I correct in thinking that they are reported as 'missing' because
they simply have not been written yet?  Then at least those 'missing'
pages could be fleshed out.  Even a page with one or two paragraphs on
it will be more useful (and inspire more confidence in the quality of
the wiki) than links that return a 'missing' page.

Bernard