Lets try improve docs with your help ?

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Fri Dec 16 09:22:37 CST 2011

Hi Ruslan,

it's great that you have finally see the light.

However, I'm not so happy at your intent. It's your job to get an english native speaker to work on the documentation. Then we can point out where something is still missing.

1. Put yourself as a beginner. You just had the epiphany to use Valentina. You downloaded it and want to get started. How would you do this in the Wiki? The same goes for all other ADKs. And of course, for the server, where I'll be needing a getting started guide in a while. At the moment the getting started section is just blablabla.
2. Then you need a section for user reference.
3. Third section should be all the rest you have now like tips, videos and so on.
4. Language: please, I don't get the russian style of english. Fill words are missing and I have to concentrate so much to understand a sentence (if at all).
5. Organize and weed out the examples. Again: which example would give a beginner a simple understanding of Valentina? I would prefer to have fewer examples with more content.

On 15.12.2011, at 22:07, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I hear often enough compains on wiki,
> On not complet docs.
>
> I want play next game.
>
> A) NOT COMPLETE docs in WIKI.
>
>    can you remind any issue you was not able easy find in wiki?
>
>    then I will self try just use SEARCH field to see if it really
>    not find answers.
>
>    then will see what can be improved.
>
> Please keep posting on anything you have see.
> We will try fix that same day.
>

> B)  WRONG places in docs ...
>    actually same steps I think ...
>    you point - we fixing asap.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals