bind array crashes Livecode

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:56:20 CST 2011

I have the bind.rev stack working!

The crash I was getting with the new temporary issue was to do with
file permissions (the user was not an administrator, and I think that
because of the way the Valentina installer works - it prompts for an
admin password - the example files only get installed as read-only for
everyone but the admin user whose password was used during the
Valentina install).

However, in the meantime I had also trashed the Valentina Office
Server files to remove that from the equation.

I will try and go back to my normal admin user id, and run the
bind.rev example from there.

Bernard