V4RB 4.9.1 problems on Windows

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:04:01 CST 2011

On OS X there is an uninstaller installed along with Valentina.  I found
when I was installing a new version of V4REV the other day that the
Valentina installer installed some components to an unexpected area (i.e.
not just inside the Paradigma folder).  Running the uninstaller removed all
the components - trashing the existing Paradigma folder did not.

Bernard