Suggestion for Valentina store

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Dec 4 08:15:10 CST 2011

Thanks for chiming in. Everything we can do to get the folks at Valentina
to add the essential user friendliness that everyone expects in modern
websites and programs is great because then we will get more Valentina
users and not only will that help with the coffers of Valentina and help
them make more stuff for us but increasing the user base may eventually
create a forum like the one over on LiveCode where we can ask a question
with other users and get a whole bunch of great responses.

It will only take ten minutes for the Valentina website coder to add a
clear line of instruction saying that an email with the serial number will
arrive within the an hour or so and please be patient as that serial number
is essential to use the program.

I realize how hard it is to get all these little things right but they are
important.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com