Lion and case-insensitive isue. No issue !! - Still doesn't work!

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 05:47:43 CST 2011

Ruslan, I am still unable to fix this case-sensitive problem. Out of my 60k customers using the app that use Valentina I have around 10% that has the problem. I also have the problem myself now. I have tried everything from your message but no result. Anything else I can try? My support helpdesk is literally saturated with requests about this issue and I really would like to fix it.

Stan