Case-insensitive searches with Lion

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Fri Aug 5 11:05:57 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

I really don't think that ICU itself is the culprit. In this case you would have heard a big howl of the users. The finder sorts fine, also Spotlight behaves okay. Far more likely the problem is caused by Valentina using ICU. Have I sent you some nice screenshots or a database?

On Aug 5, 2011, at 8:19 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I am afraid this is beyond of our scope
>
> And if really Finder, SpotLight self show wrong searches,
> Then we need hope only that Apple will make release.
>
> Torsten, if you have see that issues in OS X itself,
> I think you should report bug with snapshoots and other info to
> Apple's radar.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals