SV: SV: V4RB.rbx

XL-Dennis Consulting consult at xldennis.com
Sat Apr 30 08:15:13 CDT 2011

Ruslan,

You don't? ;-)

It's bad time to ask in the last hour of a very long week so my apologize for being so
unclear.

1. I explore Real Basic 2011r1 EE (RB) and Valentina DB
2. I have added the necessary Valentina files to get the two following commands in RB:
Project > Add > Database > New Valentina...
Project > Add > Database > Select Valentina...
3. If I choose one of these two options and don't cancel the operation then things work
as expected. But if I cancel one of the operations and instead try to select the other
option RB is crashed.
4. Does anyone else experience this behavior too?

(Yes, I'm aware of the coding options but as I says #1 above for now I just explore).

TIA,
Dennis