Error when deleting

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Apr 27 09:52:19 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

thanks for the answer. I mostly do fresh databases when developing. The databases have always been okay when testing this.

Yes, delete records from 2 tables. The errors don't occur when deleting from VStudio. Does the following make sense?

51	dsBadSlotInt	unserviceable slot interrupt

Today I got other errors: 125 and 272. These don't make sense either.

On 27.04.2011, at 15:53, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 4/25/11 5:37 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Beatrix,
>
>> When doing a very simple sql
>>
>> delete from table
>
> Delete all records ?
>

>> there is an error message 51 from one table and 121 from another table. What
>> do these mean?
>
> Db is good?  Diagnose?
>

> TIP:  in Valentina Studio, SQL Editor, you can do always
>        SHOW VERRORS
>
> And see list of all valid Valentina errors.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.