AppStore hoops

jda at his.com jda at his.com
Sun Apr 24 10:21:08 CDT 2011

Hi Erne,

I started a thread on this in the App Store developers forum. Your
solution works well if you're making your app with XCODE. If you're
using something else (or even XCODE), another simple solution is to
run the binary through a fee app called TrimTheFat. My revision (using
this method) was accepted 2 days ago.

Jon