Get the Omegabundle for LiveCode Bundle and Save 85% - LimitedTime

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 22 06:02:36 CDT 2011

Hi Trixi,

Thanks so much for the reply.

Spent heaps of time with RB.  And VB before.
Only one full time client a few years ago wanting RB.
Some personal development with RB helped heaps with my last job.
But RB isn't going to move to mobile as far as I know.
Certainly would prefer to stay with RB.

Spent too many hours looking at Visual Studio vb.net for desktop and mobile.
Too much to study.  Freakin massive.  And no paying clients.  Too much
competition.

Hoping LiveCode would be easier to code professional mobile business apps
making it easier to change profession to mobile dev.
Going to download, install, n play with LiveCode and give it a fair go.

Thanks again and all my best to all,
     Barry G. Sumpter