Get the Omegabundle for LiveCode Bundle and Save 85% - LimitedTime

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Apr 20 17:08:50 CDT 2011

Hi Dennis,

My kitchen doesn't open very often but when it does, it’s a banquet :-)

LiveCode is a very different sort of experience than RS, and although they
can both produce cross platform apps, how they go about it and what they are
good at are entirely different. $499 is a pretty good deal for everything
you get. Anyway - this bundle will be on for a few weeks, so you have time
to be pursuaded ;-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President