Consistent error in Vaneltina's examples

Bill Mounce rb at teknia.com
Mon Apr 18 19:14:32 CDT 2011

Thanks Ruslan for your previous help -- it was the constructor.

You commented that this had been discussed in the mailing list, but I can find no way to search the prior posts. I thought I remembered someone building an interface for this, or is there a url I can use to search the list?

However, when running many of the examples that come with Valentina, I consistently get an error when trying to compile them.

  Type mismatch error. Expected StaticText, but got wProperties.Propname
  c = new PropName

I did not alter the example project.

Check for example the example named, "Records_AddDeleteUpdate.rbp," in the API_way folder.

Bill