Basic example of latest versions of RB and Valentina?

Bill Mounce rb at teknia.com
Sun Apr 17 12:59:33 CDT 2011

I am upgrading my apps from earlier versions of REALBasic and Valentina, and they are breaking. Specifically, the tables are no longer being created.

Does anyone have a good basic example project that shows how RB and Valentina should work together? I use Valentina's classes.

Or perhaps more specifically, does anyone have a sample method of how to create a database, open it, create tables, and import data. That would really be helpful.

Thanks so much for your help.

Bill