Valentina and iDisk

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sat Apr 16 09:37:18 CDT 2011

Hi William,

thanks for the tip.

However, one of my customer tried this and I wanted to find a solution what works. Oddly, Dropbox worked fine when I tried it. Now it's getting weird: I tried again and it still worked. But the file had the ending ".vdb". So I added this to the iDisk file and voila everything works!!!

Ruslan: do you have any idea what could cause this odd behavior?

On 16.04.2011, at 16:09, william humphrey wrote:

> Sounds like my attempt to put the database in "DropBox". It doesn't appear to be possible, or at least easy. Instead leave the database where Valentina expects it and then make backups to Dropbox or iDisk. Not as elegant of a solution but much easier.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.