Reindex, Compact, Defragment commands - RunRev Application

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 11:50:57 CDT 2011

Ruslan,

 Yes it is a local database used by an application I am selling.  I have a
few tables which the user will maintain (add/delete/change)  records.  Is it
necessary to include the commands to reindex, compant and defragment on my
local Valentina DB?  If so...would it be good to do these each time the user
closes the application?

Warren