Valentina reports - usage in program?

Claudius Obrecht cobrecht at computerworks.ch
Mon Apr 4 09:48:37 CDT 2011

Hello,

thanks; it works now.
I specified a query string and database object.
One problem, the I_Disk_Location for the target (of the pdf) will not be created on another path than the application path. When take a path like the one from the vproject file, or from a file Dialog (QT) it doesn't work. Only when I write a file name, without path. ( FBL::CreateDiskLocation("/Users/claudiusobrecht/Desktop/report.pdf"); not working; only FBL::CreateDiskLocation("/report.pdf") works).

Thanks and best regards!

---
ComputerWorks AG
Florenz-Strasse 1e
CH-4023 Basel
Tel. +41 (0)61 337 30 00
Dir. +41 (0)61 337 30 67
Fax +41 (0)61 337 30 01
cobrecht at computerworks.ch
www.computerworks.ch

Bausoftware - Buchhaltungssoftware - iPod-/iPhone-Zubehör - Mac-/PC-Peripherie
Vectorworks - CINEMA 4D - DELTAbauad - Google SktechUp - FastTrack Schedule

Alle Produkte, alle Infos, alle Preise. Jetzt im ComputerWorks-Onlinekatalog!
www.computerworks.ch/artikel